Wednesday, February 11, 2015

BOM BOM - Ristorantino Italiano

"I'll serve Carpaccio to you tomorrow for lunch" he said with his thick Italian baritone throat.



While I never knew how to pronounce the dish, however ! I agreed to it. What I figured later while relishing it that It's a culinary wonder made with ultra thin & raw meat slices submerged in olive oil & marinated with lemon... Served with shavings of Parmesan cheese. 



I hadn't ever ventured to raw meat ever  but it was scrumcious . I realised that knowng that it's raw meat, I would have perhaps not let it pass thru my one & only blessed gob ... Well, glad to have ventured & not miss savouring the flavour. There are many things that we don't opt to do or try only because we hold our own notions . Some one said it so right say " the biggest risk is not having to take one !!!" U Don't know what u r missing ?




Coming back to the BOM BOM ...The chef cum owner of this little Italy .. Or should I say culinary twinkle in Agonda, once had a restaurant in Italy. He wound up all and now runnning this shack named BOM BOM in Goa .. 



The restaurant is simple but the chef's perfectionism & passion surfaces in every dish you order ... be it sea shell Pasta or or pork or French roast chicken . 


         Chicken in white wine




           Sea Shells for Pasta

And the best was Tiramasu with cocoa sprinkles over ice cream scoops . Haha ..its a battle between your weighing scale over your taste buds :) .. Well He plans to double the size of the restaurant next year and add more options to the menu. Well while I write this my mouth is watering .. Catch u later .. I better finish my meal .. :) 


Bon appetite !!!

8 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to know more information coming from you. It is really nice to know it.
    Tree House Resort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a wonderfull blog having all details & helpful.I am impressed! If you are interested, here is some for your information too open it Travel Agents in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking forward to get latest update regarding spirituality, Sri Sidhbali Baba is the prominent medium for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post.Thanks for Sharing this in your blog.Book your tickets for any vacation or trip in ABT Travels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Post thanks for sharing with us : we have all Type of Sunny Tempo Traveller, Tempo Traveller 12 Seater, Tempo Traveller 16 Seater, Luxury Tempo Traveller 9 Seater tempo traveller hire in delhi on cheap rates tempo traveller in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photography such a nice post in this blog. amazing photos you post. thanks for post.
    best flight deals
    cheap flight tickets
    Online Flight booking
    best flight deals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks so delicious sea food. Awesome post. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    golden triangle tour 5 days 4 nights
    golden triangle tour with pushkar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete